The latest highlight of our enterprise is , a tool unique in Germany, to assist you in planning, executing and managing the migration from Microsoft Office to OpenOffice.org/Sun StarOffice.
For download follow the steps below.
Request your Trial-Key here: Trial-Key
Follow Step 2 to get the
Step 2 :
You can download the new version by using the following
Important functions and improvements
of the current
- Encryption of all sensitive organisation
- Discovering all interfaces connected
to MS-Office, using OLE automation
- Support for StarOffice Migration Tools
- Scripting :
Using the MASController interface you can now automate
from VB, VBScript, Delphi, C and so on. Add workstations
and tasks from your favorite programming environment.
Using VBScript you only need a text editor and there you
go. Samples included!
- Office Template Highlighter for Microsoft
The Office Template Highlighter now supports Microsoft
Office 97! Now also Microsoft Office 97 can
be traced and "de-facto-templates" get
reported to the database!
- Multi-threading analysis and file
detection utilizing the full power of multi cpu
- Invocation of Password removal tool to
analyze and convert password protected documents
- Support for SAP DB v7.4
- Manage logons in a table
- Optimized for large environments
- Removed bottlenecks
- Optimized query statements
- Offering different query strategies
when evaluating results (File Administration screen)
- More optimizations depending on the
used database system (Oracle and SAP DB)
- New layout of File Administration for
- Enhanced custom reports
- Import / Export of custom report
- Sub reports / sub queries
- Export of report results
- PDF, RTF, HTML, XLS, TIFF, BMP,
JPG, and more
- New statistics module
- Containing currently two sheets
for high level analysis result overview
- Export to XLS (yes, we are working
on a native *.sxc export :) )
- Apache Webserver no longer needed by
replacing CGI application with SOAP based webservice
- Optimized invocation of the Office
Template Highlighter (OTH)
- By using a webservice, more complex
business rules are applied to data sent from the OTH
before posting to the database
- End User Client which enables end users
to acess the SCAI MAS® database, without
installing any libraries on the client side. The access
is solved via SOAP
The End User Client resides in a
sub directory EndUserClient of the SCAI MAS®
application directory after the installation. Users only
need to have read access to the application files.
Feedback on bugs and enhancement requests
would be greatly appreciated. Please send an eMail to email@example.com.
Analyzing Microsoft Office documents with
requires the Sun StarOffice Migration Tools. These
tools are not part of the
license. Since as of now the Sun StarOffice Migration
Tools will be available for everyone with Sun StarOffice
8, you can use
with support of a Sun StarOffice Migration Partner.
As a Sun StarOffice Migration Partner we would be
pleased, to support you in your migration project.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.